Terms and Conditions of Useit isn't the most exciting page on this site, but please read it anyway
1. If you use this site, you agree to these terms.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Don’t steal our stuff or try to pass it off as your own work. If you want to reuse some of our material, please ask.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) the Black Tie Aerial web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Black Tie Aerial’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Black Tie Aerial at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. The information “as-is.”
- The materials on Black Tie Aerial’s web site are provided “as is”. Black Tie Aerial makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Black Tie Aerial does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. We are not liable for any damages that could (but almost certainly won’t) result in your using the information on this site.
In no event shall Black Tie Aerial or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Black Tie Aerial’s Internet site, even if Black Tie Aerial or a Black Tie Aerial authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. We try very hard to make the information on this site as reliable as possible, but recognize that you might find errors on this site.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Black Tie Aerial’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Black Tie Aerial does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Black Tie Aerial may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Black Tie Aerial does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. There are links to other website on this site. We provide these links for your convenience. We are not responsible for the websites we link to and linking to them does not mean we endorse those sites.
Black Tie Aerial has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Black Tie Aerial of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. We might update this page occasionally.
8. Black Tie Aerial is managed by our team in Wisconsin, so Wisconsin law applies to any legal processes.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Black Tie Aerial’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
10. We try very hard to make sure our product pages are as accurate as possible. But some details may not reflect the actual product. For example, your computer monitor might not represent the colors of our products in quite the same way that they appear in real life.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
8. When you make a purchase, you agree to provide accurate billing information. Otherwise we can’t process you payment and we can’t complete your order.
10. Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
11. When you post a comment or review it has to be appropriate, otherwise we have the right to edit it or delete it. Also, if you make a comment, we can use it however we want (like it might be used for marketing purposes).
11. User Comments, Reviews, and Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
12. I try to make just enough money to run this site by placing some affiliate links on some posts.
12. Affiliate Links
Toglefritz’s Lair is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and main tained.